Saturday, July 31, 2010

Temporary Insanity

It's been a while since I've posted and I still owe you the conclusion to "Onboard the Eden."

"Where have you been?" you ask.
"I lost my mind temporarily," I respond.

I've been deeply buried in the midst of what I like to call "Mandarin Mayhem." I signed up for 2 Chinese classes summer. They're 2 back-to-back 5 week sessions that each cover 1 semester of material. Can you imagine learning 4 months of Chinese in 5 weeks? Mandarin Mayhem frequently leads to Mandarin Meltdowns. It's not pretty. I often think I am totally out of my mind for doing this, but it shaves 1 year off my time in language study, so hooray for graduating faster.

Until then, I blame temporary insanity for the lack of blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know you were here! Thanks!